MSI Canada Rollsout Innovative ISO Portal
MSI Canada, a leading provider of credit card processing and related merchant account services in Canada, unveiled their propriety web-based ISO/Agent portal CATS™. CATS – which stands for Canadian Account Tracking System – has an intuitive, user friendly interface that provides ISOs and Agent partners with on-demand, flexible, custom reporting on all facets of both their merchants and their sales team across all levels.
CATS provides ISOs and Agents access to a host of critical information including:
- Tracking sales teams’ performance
- Access to training materials and documents
- Receive alerts based on customer support issues
- Track merchant support and customer issues
- Generates custom reports annually, monthly, quarterly, etc.
- Advanced search capabilities based on 200+ criteria
- Customizable administrative settings
MSI Canada’s CEO, Jon Levitt, explains “CATS is truly a unique tool in the Canadian market providing owners, managers and sales reps from our partner ISO organizations with real time access to all the information they need to run their business efficiently. From performance tracking and instant customer service alerts to custom report generation based on 200+ criteria, CATS, all the statistics they need are online and on demand.”